3.09.2015

The times are changing'


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NAMASTÉ!

I know, you can say, oh my god! Paris again! But let me tell you that the 10 days we spend in the city of "love" were the best I could imagine. Was a perfect friends trip and I love to do it. Today we are 2 years old and I am very happy cause next sunday Amaia is coming to Donostia and Im sooooooooooo HAPPY! I hope we will have time for a photoshoot <3 Thank you all for reading us. :) 

Se lo que estais pensando, ya están otra vez con las fotos de Paris... Pero dejarme deciros que los 10 días que pasamos allí fueron tan increíbles que no puedo no seguir subiendo fotos de aquel gran viaje! Hoy hacemos 2 años y estoy encantada por que viene este domingo que viene!! Espero que tengamos tiempo de hacer unas fotos :) Gracias a todos por leernos :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment